Guatemala City North Mission

...let us labor diligently: for if we should cease to labor, we should be brought under condemnation for we have a labor to perform whilst in this tabernacle of clay, that we may conquer the enemy of all righteousness, and rest our souls in the kingdom of God. Moroni 9:6

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hermana Nava


Sister Nava from Mexico is a realatively new missionary in our mission. She is unique because she comes from an extremly faithful family who currently have 7 missionaries serving in the field. She has Sisters in Chile, Osorio, Santiago, Argentina Bahia Blanca, Rosario, Costa Rica, Honduras, Comayaguela, and of course our Sister Nava is serving in El Estor, Polochic Zone.
This is in direct fulfillment of a prophecy given by Spencer W. Kimball in 1946 who said;
"When I was in Mexico in 1946 I was dreaming for the people of Mexico. I had a dream of your progress and developement...this is precisely what I dreamed: I think I see stakes by the hundreds in Mexico, missionaries by the thousands. "(Area Conference Address, Mexico City, Mexico, Feb 17, 1977)

No comments: